The SoM Manager, Clinical Marketing is responsible for developing, implementing, and continuously improving marketing communications for the Tulane Doctors brand and Tulane University Medical Group, as well as offering support for such efforts for the entire Tulane School of Medicine. The office of the Chief Business Officer/SoM Communications office focuses on business operations crucial to the ongoing functions of the SoM, including: Research Business Development, SoM-wide Communications and Marketing, Clinical Service Line Marketing, and Special Projects/Crisis Management as needed by the Senior VP and Dean, SoM.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Experience managing marketing strategy, production, and distribution
• Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
• Experience in developing and managing a physician sales & community outreach team
• Experience working successfully with a diverse population
• Experience with developing and executing marketing plans and evaluating analytics
• Experience with use of social media marketing
• Demonstrated excellence in oral and written communication skills
• Exceptional Interpersonal Skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently with determined objectives; displays initiative
One of the nation's most recognized centers for medical education, Tulane University School of Medicine is a vibrant center for education, research and public service. Tulane University School of Medicine is the second-oldest medical school in the Deep South and the 15th oldest medical school in the United States.
Tulane Doctors are transforming healthcare through academic discovery, clinical research, and patient centered care. We train tomorrow’s physicians, explore, and discover clinical breakthroughs while caring for our community.