This position requires both strategic and tactical skill sets with an eye for numbers, intellectual curiosity, proficiency at problem solving, strong command of both traditional and digital media and the ability to make complex topics relatable. This position is responsible for delivering insightful, actionable learning to all levels and key business partners in the organization and is a trusted strategic business partner to senior leadership across the system.
This position represents the voice of the consumer within LCMC Health to inform and influence marketing, operations, service line development, content, and communications. This position is responsible for working with the LCMC Health system and hospital marketing team members to develop, coordinate and monitor comprehensive marketing strategies for LCMC Health and its partner hospitals that deliver results and create value for strategic business goals. This self-directed, critical leader will report to LCMC Health's Assistant Vice President of Marketing & Communications and manage the activities, resources, and personnel of the LCMC Health Customer Relationship Management (CRM) team and partners.
This position will develop and implement data-driven, results-driven marketing plans and collateral, leading the system’s consumer insights, CRM, and marketing automation initiatives to support organizational strategy and advance the brand. As the system's consumer insights and CRM subject matter expert, this position provides marketing vision, innovation and leadership to traditional marketing, CRM, marketing automation, and digital initiatives.
This position drives business results by influencing brand strategy, brand and operational management and innovation, integrated marketing planning, and strategic objectives through a constant focus on the patient, provider, and healthcare marketplace. This position utilizes existing data and research and conducts new research to inform opportunities to create better outcomes, decisions, and experiences.
This position regularly provides and presents research and insights to senior leaders, contributing to the strategic and business planning activities of the system and its hospitals. This position also uses multiple data points, including consumer research and CRM data, to develop messages that engage target audiences across multiple channels. The position should have a strong understanding of our healthcare market, including competitors, industry and market driving forces impacting both consumers and physicians.
- A minimum of five years of experience in staff and vendor relationship management.
- 10+ years of experience minimum in a consumer insights/CRM/data analytics/market research strategic consulting or management role.
- Experience delivering multifaceted CRM, marketing automation, web, social and mobile digitally driven campaigns from strategy through execution.
- Professional experience in the healthcare industry, market research, CRM systems and EHRs.
- Experience driving direction and alignment with cross-functional teams.
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs.
- Adept strategist with a track record of turning data and insights into industry leading, consumer-centric innovation.
- Active participation in professional development or community organizations that advance the Marketing Communications, healthcare or related profession and/or the wellbeing of the community and/or the reputation of the organization for thought leadership and innovation.
License / Certification
- Detail-oriented approach with proven track record of successful project management, budget management and ability to balance multiple priorities and tasks within tight timeframes with minimal supervision.
- Ability to create concise and compelling insights from a variety of data and resources to provide the actionable moment for leadership, drilling down to the the essence of “what does this mean to / how does this affect or impact me?”
- Familiarity working in large, matrixed organizations and ability to build consensus among diverse stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and CRM, and marketing automation tools.
- Team-oriented outlook and documented success in leading cross-functional team and in advancing marketing and corporate objectives.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
About LCMC Health
We're a New Orleans-based, non-profit health system on a mission: to provide the best possible care for every person and parish in Louisiana and beyond, and to put a little more heart and soul into healthcare along the way. And that means we do things a little differently around here.
Treating people like family is the LCMC Health way, and it always has been. Founded by Louisiana's first freestanding children's hospital, we've grown into a healthcare system that's built to serve the unique needs of our communities and families.
Today, we offer six hospital locations: Children's Hospital New Orleans, East Jefferson General Hospital, New Orleans East Hospital, Touro, University Medical Center New Orleans, and West Jefferson Medical Center. We also offer a network of urgent care centers across the greater New Orleans area. With over 2,800 physicians specializing in everything from head to toe, our community can count on us to provide the right care, right where they need it.