Alliance for Multispecialty Research, LLC, is growing and our New Orleans location seeks full time team members as Clinical Research Coordinators. The Clinical Research Coordinator will perform multiple and varied tasks critical to the management of clinical research studies. You are expected to command knowledge of clinical research activities and adhere to federal and other applicable regulations. You must ensure compliance with protocol guidelines, identify problems and/or inconsistencies and monitor subject process throughout the clinical research study.
· Coordinate clinical trials per FDA requirements and GCP guidelines per sponsor protocols.
· Understanding of SOPs and ensure they are adhered to in the conduct of the clinical research study.
· Understanding of medications per clinical trial.
· Acquire detailed knowledge of the protocol and procedures associated with each clinical research study.
· Effectively communicate with clinical research sponsors, CROs, monitors/CRAs, IRBS, laboratories and clinical personnel within the research industry.
· Advise Investigator, Sub-Investigator and staff on protocols, procedures required for the successful implementation and completion of each clinical research study.
· Notify Investigator, monitor/CRA of any adverse events or serious adverse events per the protocol.
· Maintain familiarity with each clinical research study’s requirements and apply all applicable regulations accurately.
· Complete all required documentation in a legible and timely fashion.
· Ensure all necessary documents are appropriately signed and dated.
· Possess a willingness to assume responsibility for tasks outside of your current role and to work flexible hours as needed.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
· Successful completion of a formal medical/clinical educational program or in the alternative has a strong knowledge of medical terminology and the ability to learn quickly.
· Ability to interpret and perform clinical, laboratory and diagnostic tests (such as vital signs, height, weight, temperature, venipuncture, etc.) preferred.
· Ability to function independently with minimal supervision, and to exercise discretion and a high level of good clinical and other professional judgement.
· Ability to multi-task and perform multiple critical tasks simultaneously (under dynamic and ever-changing conditions and deadlines).
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work independently, lead clinical research studies and complete tasks.
· Calm, friendly, approachable, and presents a professional image.
· Excellent listening, written, and verbal communication skills.
· Committed, highly energetic, self- motivated and highly organized.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Alliance of Multispecialty Research does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
** This job description is intended to be a representative summary of the major responsibilities and accountabilities of the staff holding this position. The staff may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in employment with our company, please respond with your resume, cover letter, references, and salary requirements
Job Type: Full-time
401(k) with matching
Health, dental, vision insurance
Paid time off
Short and long term disability
Only full-time employees eligible
Internal Number: NOLA1
About Alliance for Multispecialty Research - New Orleans
Alliance for Multispecialty Research, LLC, is a clinical research company.